Implementation Consultant France
Are you always interested in finding new solutions? Manage our clients by bringing a fresh perspective to our business and help our clients evolve.
Keeping a keen eye on our clients’ evolution: your job
As an Implementation Consultant, your main focus is on guiding our clients in optimizing their processes through our best practices. How? By delivering system configuration services for both new and existing clients. Going from system configurations and data migrations to training services and client workshops.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
No matter whether you’re working on site with a client or remotely from our Paris office or at home, or internationally in countries we haven’t even visited yet, flexibility is crucial.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Learning the capabilities of our Planon software portfolio in order to translate innovative ideas to solutions;
- Configuring our Planon software to meet client requirements;
- Delivering software solutions on time and within budget, in close cooperation with the project managers, business consultants and account manager in your team;
- Actively improving the quality of your team by maintaining the process flow, defining roadmaps, and ensuring the right process.
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. With your ability to influence and persuade others, you can easily handle potentially conflicting visions and interests. In addition, you know how to build strong relationships with our clients by understanding their core business, decision processes and advising them on optimal business cases and tactics.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A Master's degree, preferably in IT, Management or Facility Management and Real Estate. However, experience is as important so don’t hesitate to apply when you have experience in one of more of the following domains: Consultancy, IT, Business Analysis or Operational Excellence.
- 3 years’ relevant work experience is preferred
- Affinity with IT.
- Fluency in French and English
*We are eager to get to know you, regardless of you level of experience. Our ideal consultant is an expert who enjoys sharing their knowledge with others and supporting them in an advisory role.
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- Continuous personal and professional development through training, provided by our Planon Academy and/or Partners and personal coaching on the job
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value to our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits France
Do you know which questions to ask to get all the essential details
for optimal software configuration?
Then apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.