(Junior) Implementation Consultant
Create added value for our customers: Your role
As an Implementation Consultant, you are the technical contact person for our customers in the context of implementing our software for our new and existing customers.
You are familiar with the current challenges in facility, real estate and maintenance management and have the necessary skills to read "between the lines" and successfully implement projects in a changing environment.
This makes you successful in your role:
- You learn about and implement the configuration options within the Planon software;
- You identify current challenges at our customers and translate them into solutions within the Planon software;
- You develop specifications and implement them in Planon on budget and on time;
- You take the initiative to expand your know-how on current market trends and developments.
Whether you are visiting a client, working from our Frankfurt or Duisburg office or from home, flexibility is key.
What we want from you:
- Initial work experience in the implementation of CAFM / IWMS software solutions in medium-sized and large companies desirable;
- A healthy dose of humor (though we do understand this is very relative);
- Fluent in German and English;
- A relevant degree when you are a starter or a few years of relevant experience.
We have an open, multicultural environment and offer a flexible work environment where we enjoy achieving ambitious goals as a team.
We are big enough to offer you exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution.
- Challenging projects with leading global clients at home and abroad;
- Confidence and flexibility in terms of working hours and location;
- Great teams that are fun to work with;
- Benefits such as: qualitrain, company pension plan, job tickets, loyalty days, team events etc;
- Our Agile Performance Development - a continuous development cycle to foster your personal growth.
- Curious about what it's like to work at Planon? Check out our local benefits here.
Interested in finding out what's behind this vacancy?
No agencies, please. Only personal applications will be considered.