Is this you?
Are you looking for a challenging career with a leading product development company? Do you have an eye for quality, proven time management skills, and a passion for coaching and mentoring your team? Are you technically strong and good at operational management? If ‘yes’ for all- join our team now!
About the role
We are looking for a Development Manager, who will be responsible for on-time and quality delivery of planned functionality, coaching and mentoring of the team which include testers, designers, and developers.
You will be working in a high-paced, quality-driven, international product development organization. We have development centers in Hyderabad- India (where this position is based) Nijmegen- The Netherlands, and Paris-France. You will be operationally reporting to Global Development Director in your line of business and functionally reporting to Development Director in India
What will you do?
- Execute and deliver the Planon product roadmap in cooperation with the Planon Solution centers.
- Day-to-day operational management of teams and development projects.
- Responsible for the delivery of (team) commitments.
- Drive initiatives to continuously improve our (agile) development process in quality, productivity and reliability.
- Raising the bar of teams and individuals and at the same time safeguarding a team or individual From creating unrealistic expectations and plans. Overdeliver and not overpromise.
- Work on career development, coaching and mentoring of individuals in line with the department's strategy and objectives.
India Hyderabad Product Development - Management Over 10 years
- 3+ years of experience managing engineering teams.
- 8+ years of relevant engineering experience.
- Very good analytical skills and technology savvy enough to participate in (technological) product issues to serve as a catalyst in making better and faster decisions together with the team.
- Demonstrable experience with an Agile Development Methodology.
- Management experience with a distributed team.
- Experience in the coaching of direct reportees.
- A good understanding of software development in a team, and experience shipping software on time.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication
What we offer
Our Product Development department consists of enthusiastic colleagues.
We believe in a healthy work-life balance and offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Planon is large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize individual contributions. Our culture encourages autonomy, empowerment, and creativity, with training and development programs to support your career.
We also think that being part of a successful team should be fun! Planon is an open, friendly place to work and we often celebrate our achievements with our colleagues through large team events and activities.
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be!
For more information, please check out: http://www.planonsoftware.com
No agencies, please. Only personal applications will be considered.