(24-32 hours per week)
Do you enjoy building connections with stakeholders and communities worldwide? Are you passionate about increasing brand awareness? Do you firmly believe in the benefits of employer branding and employee advocacy? Digital strategy, CTR and engagement rates don’t sound like magic? Then Planon could have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Communications specialist to strengthen the Global Communications department, which also includes the Multimedia Design team. You will partner with various global functions, including Global Marketing and Global HR, to develop and deploy compelling communication programs to increase brand awareness, brand affiliation and engagement.
In this role, you will report to the Global Communications Director.
Reasons why you are a great fit:
- You love to tell a compelling story, creating content that links back to our corporate strategy.
- You enjoy building social networks and augmenting brand value, based on data and qualitative insights.
- You are always open to new ideas as you like to innovate and improve every day.
In this role you will be responsible for managing and executing a wide range of activities to increase Planon’s brand value. Examples include:
- Effectively share and communicate Planon’s mission, vision and culture to increase engagement with all our stakeholder groups.
- Develop, plan and execute strategies for organic growth and engaging followers across various social media channels with the objective to increase (employer) brand awareness and affiliation.
- Develop attractive (employee generated) content and employer branding campaigns to support talent recruitment and drive candidate attraction and engagement. Content management for the company and career sections of Planon’s website.
- Collaborate with the Global Marketing and HR Recruitment teams to create an engaging social media calendar, develop targeted (organic) social media campaigns and ensure alignment of objectives.
- Lead, analyse and improve the use of Planon’s employee advocacy platform. Worldwide community management and moderation. Optimise central strategy and localize to regional market needs.
- Monitor, analyse and improve the effectiveness of Planon’s social media and communications activities.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Communications or similar.
- Experience in employer branding is a plus.
- In-depth expertise on social media networks, strategies, tactics, trends, understanding of the evolution and change.
- Understanding of the culture and features of social platforms and the ability to advise on what is the next move.
- Ability to write creative and attractive content for all our channels.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven, results-focused environment.
- Experience with analytics platforms (like Google Analytics) and content management systems is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written English skills are required. Speaking Dutch, French or German is a plus.
We all know the finish can be breath-taking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Cooperation, co-creation and teamwork - across culture and borders, in a diverse and hybrid environment.
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance.
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy.
- Challenging projects and creating ideas that genuinely add value for our stakeholders.
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits The Netherlands
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.