Principal Developer: Dotnet Core/Azure
Planon is the market leader in software that optimizes the financial performance of real estate organizations. Our software is used by commercial real estate developers, housing associations, real estate investors and governments. Given our exclusive focus on the real estate market, we have a great deal of knowledge and a clear vision of that market. All our specialists have a background in real estate, finance or IT and usually a combination of these. Software development takes place in close consultation with prospects and customers. We closely follow developments and innovations in the market and translate opportunities for improvement into new products. Our customers continuously benefit from these innovations.
We are looking for expansion for our development department which is developing new applications on our modern SaaS platform.
Microsoft .NET architect
As Microsoft .NET Architect, you are responsible for developing applications on our SaaS platform. These applications are a professional solution to financial planning and management of real estate for owners and developers. We are starting to develop a new application with an existing calculation engine, that needs steering and development.
Tasks and responsibilities for the role of Microsoft .NET architect:
- Setting up and maintaining a modern architecture for both the SaaS platform and its applications, together with our other software architects and developers.
- Interaction with our business analysts and UX designers on design and realization needs and options focused on a state-of-the-art user experience for our software.
- Interaction with our business analysts and UX designers on customer needs and required solution directions.
- Take responsibility for and give substance to the conversion of business requirements into solution directions for the developers.
- Explaining and transferring these solution concepts to the scrum development teams in the Netherlands and Lithuania.
- Development of the foundation of our applications and the platform architecture.
- Checking that the delivered software satisfies the customer's needs (performance, usability, concepts).
- Making decisions with other architects and developers on development directions and technology innovations.
- Collaborate with the full-stack and front-end developers within the scrum team.
- Conducting code reviews.
- Contribute to the further professionalization of our solutions.
Where would we be without a passion for software development? That is why we are looking for your development passion and eagerness to share it with your colleagues. You are a team player, customer-oriented, and driven to make things happen, even when it is never done before. Being open and transparent are key traits we would like to see in you.
You are someone with:
- 5-10 years of relevant technical expertise.
- Experience with Microsoft .NET Core, Web API, Microsoft SQL Server, Cosmos DB, Azure, Azure DevOps and Git.
- Preferably knowledge and experience with TypeScript, Angular, CSS, and component libraries (like ag-Grid and Kendu UI).
- Knowledge about concepts such as OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture, Domain Driven Design, CQRS, and Docker.
- Interest in new techniques. You like to stay informed.
- An optimistic view on unit testing/integration testing / continuous integration.
- Analytical insight and problem-solving ability.
- Good communication skills, customer focus, and accuracy.
- Good English language skills.
Our Development team offers challenging functions that consist of interfaces with real estate, finance and IT. In short: varied work in a dynamic and inspiring working environment. We work in small teams with short communication lines.
Even though the finish may be breathtaking, we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. Outside your comfort zone is where the magic happens. How much fun is that? We celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities
and small enough to recognize your individual contribution.
You are the director of your own career.
We also think that being part of a successful team should be fun! Planon is an open, friendly place to work and we often celebrate our achievements with our colleagues through large team events and activities.
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be!
For more information, please check out: http://www.planonsoftware.com
Curious to find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be?
No agencies, please. Only personal applications will be considered.