Reasult, a Planon Group company, is market leader in software that optimizes financial performance of real estate organizations. Our software is used by commercial real estate developers, housing associations, real estate investors and governments. Given our exclusive focus on the real estate market, we have a great deal of knowledge and a clear vision of that market. All our specialists have a background in real estate, finance or IT and usually a combination of these. Software development takes place in close consultation with prospects and customers. Reasult closely follows developments and innovations in the market and translates opportunities for improvement into new products. Our customers continuously benefit from these innovations.
We are looking for an experienced UX designer with a strong vision and a power of change. Will you join Reasult and design our new product?
As UX designer you will talk to our customers to get their story. With your sharp questions and critical view, you get to the core of what the customer needs. You translate that into a customer journey, you create personas and you will create designs for our software, from wireframes to visual design and prototypes. You work closely with our product consultants, product owners, software developers and designers. Together you work on our innovative software platform that is used by real estate organizations in Western Europe. You also contribute to Reasult's design system and interact with the UX Designers of parent company Planon.The Netherlands Nijmegen Product Development - Development 3-5 years
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- At least 3 years’ relevant UX experience and passion;
- Experience with business-to-business design, where you will always keeping an eye on customer needs;
- You have experience with Figma or similar design tools;
- You are able to identify user needs;
- You are up-to-date about the latest UX trends and developments;
- Fluency in English is a must and it would be nice if you also speak Dutch;
- Relevant bachelor of master- degree and a portfolio that you would like to share with us.
The key to success is making it fun. We offer an excellent work-life balance, along with an attractive salary and benefits package. You can work in our spacious, smart and sustainable office building which also offers features such as a bar, a gym and a vegetable garden to promote social interaction, health and well-being.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You are the director of your own career.
How do we fill in your career?
- Meaningful training opportunities for fulfilling your potential
- Numerous benefits that encourage a healthy lifestyle
- Varied work in a dynamic and inspiring working environment
We offer you an excellent work-life balance, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious what it is like to work at Reasult? View our specific employment conditions here.
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated
Questions about this job?
Contact Rianne Coenen via