Credit Controller & Office Manager (80% - 20%)
We are looking for a Credit Controller with additional Office Management responsibilities for our Brighton office. Are you eager to join our team and keep us on track?
In this position, you will work from our office in Brighton. For Credit Controlling you will be taking care of the UK customer portfolio mainly, but as a true team player, you will jump in and help your colleagues in other areas if needed, as they will do the same for you. This position covers the entire credit-to-cash process: from processing won opportunities to final collection including contract management and invoicing.
Being responsible for Office Management, you will be the first point of contact for our visitors and the landlord. You will take care of the office supplies and you feel comfortable dealing with the day-to-day organization of our office household.
We are looking for a permanent solution for this open position.
You will be a successful Credit Controller by:
- Performing Credit Control activities, including calling customers, sending letters and recording and monitoring disputes;
- Maintaining master data on customers, contracts and projects;
- Reporting on open debts, including disputes and highlights on customers at risk;
- Proactively use reports to minimise overdue/delayed activities.
- Timely and accurate processing of orders into executable contracts.
- Timely and accurate billing of projects and contracts;
- First-line support for daily queries from internal and external stakeholders;
- Working closely between sales and services to support their processes optimally and promptly.
Your responsibilities for Office Management will be:
- Taking care of our office facilities with support from Group Facility Management;
- Keeping the office supply stocks up to date;
- Processing daily mail;
- Welcoming our visitors;
- Support in small events and travel arrangements;
- Light administrative activities.
You are a real team player who shows initiative and can operate independently within the company guidelines. You are a proactive communicator both to our clients and to your internal stakeholders. Besides the 'hard facts', you bring a healthy dose of humour and enough flexibility to cope with our colourful system landscape and its challenges. Due to the on-site Office Management activities, you enjoy being physically at the office the majority of your working hours.
Our ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma level with working experience within Credit Control and/or financial contract management;
- Thorough knowledge of invoicing and dunning processes comes naturally to you;
- A good understanding of contract and project management puts you higher on our list;
- Working experience with our systems makes you an ideal candidate. Within the Credit to Cash process, we use the SFDC platform (SalesForce, FinancialForce and Billing Central), Exact and Trust-it;
- You are an English native speaker. Additional language(s) make you our rising star;
- You are well organized and know how to prioritize.
The key to success is to make it fun.
Outside your comfort zone is where the magic happens. We encourage you to try out innovative ideas and be empowered. We celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You can widen your career horizon by closely collaborating with our extensive international staff.
How we improve your daily life at work:
- Stimulating and challenging responsibilities;
- Meaningful training that helps you fulfil your career potential;
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our employees;
- A salary between £24.000 and £45.600 annually (based on 40 hours per week and experience);
- High-spec offices, working remote facilities and flexible working hours.
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holiday.
Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here.
Are you ready to shape the environment of a great company?
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.
Questions about this job?
Contact Wouter Simons via