Implementation Consultant - Paris area, France
Do the ‘heavy lifting’ for our new and existing clients and be the functional expert we are looking for. We have a global focus, what about you?
Keeping a keen eye on our clients’ evolution: your job
As an Implementation Consultant, your focus is guiding our clients in optimizing their processes through our best practices. How? By delivering billable and added-value system configuration services for both new and existing clients. The role offers a wide range of activities from system configurations and data migrations, to training services and client workshops.
We promise we will challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
Whether you are working on site at a client, remotely from our Paris area office, at home, flexibility is crucial.
Travel is part of the job based on the location of our client
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Learning the capabilities of our Planon software portfolio in order to translate innovative ideas to solutions;
- Configuring our Planon software to meet the client requirements and expectations;
- Delivering software solutions on time and within budget, in close cooperation with our project managers and colleague consultants
- Actively improving the quality of your team by maintaining the process flow, defining roadmaps, and ensuring the right process sequence.
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that is no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented, and analytical. Ideally, you have a proven track record in software implementation and are well skilled in consulting tasks. With your ability to influence and persuade others, you can easily handle potentially conflicting visions and interests. In addition, you know how to build strong relationships with our clients by understanding their decision processes and advising them on optimal business cases and tactics.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A Master’s degree in IT & Management or Facility Management & Real Estate (or equivalent).
- At least 3 years’ relevant work experience*
- Affinity with IT and/or software implementations
- Fluency in French and English
*We are eager to get to know you, regardless of you level of experience. Our ideal consultant is an expert who enjoys sharing their knowledge with others and supporting them in an advisory role.
Nous vous offrons
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That is why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You are the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Meaningful training that helps you fulfill your career potential
- Participate in the creation of ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
- Many benefits that stimulate a healthy lifestyle
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what it is like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits France
Are you able you ask the right questions to get all the essential details
for optimal software configuration?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies, please. Only personal applications will be considered.