Junior Application Manager
Are you a recent graduate and looking for a diverse, entry level position with plenty of attention to your personal development? Do you want to immerse yourself in business processes, build customer relationships and support leading customers when it comes to our software? At Planon you've come to the right place!
'Why Planon' according to our colleagues:
- Challenging projects with many responsibilities;
- Attention to personal growth and career development opportunities;
- Pleasant and ambitious colleagues;
- Good work-life balance;
- Great company culture.
We understand that you are at the beginning of your career and we take that into account. You will specialize in the role of Application Manager. Within this role, you'll use a combination of customer-facing skills and technical knowledge. As an Application Manager, you will build relationships with our customers, analyze their processes, assist in defining requirements and implement the Planon software solution in our customer's IT environment.
Not having all the knowledge yet is definitely not a problem, but it is important to us that you have a strong affinity with IT and a strong intrinsic motivation to learn (quickly) and are eager to become an Application Manager.
As a large, international organization, w e are able to offer plenty of challenging career opportunities. At the same time we offer a company culture that values individual contributions. You are in control of your own career.
Who are we looking for?:
- You are a recent graduate (Bachelor/Master) in IT(-related) or similar (e.g. Facility Management and you have a strong affinity with IT);
- You have professional proficiency in the Dutch and English language;
- You are open, driven, eager to learn and someone who takes well-considered, adequate decisions. You are someone who can work independently as well as in a team.
- You get bonus points for:
- Knowledge of/familiarity with things such as ITIL and/or SCRUM;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience through internship or side job in a (similar) role.
The Managed Services department provides Application Management services to our Dutch and international customers. We work together with a number of other Services teams within the EMEA West region. If you work for Managed Services, you will have colleagues in the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and the Nordics.
In addition to working with colleagues from the Planon team, you will be part of one or more teams from our clients. We want to build long term relationships with our clients to help them progress as best as possible, now and in the future.
Our team consists of an interesting mix of young and ambitious people and more seasoned professionals with years of experience in the field. We have a wide variety of leading Dutch and international customers.
If you’d worked at Planon in the last month, you would’ve been responsible for:
- Incident Management: resolving incidents as quickly as possible in order to go back to day-to-day operations as soon as possible, thereby minimizing the impact on business operations;
- Change Management: analyzing and optimizing the processes of the customer, implementing changes in the software with the goal of improving the customer’s processes;
- Release Management: guiding and testing new releases for customers and proactively thinking with them about the fit and the application of new functionalities.
- Taking an advisory role and providing support to customers who have questions and/or experience disruptions in the customer environment.
- Picking up on and bring up opportunities that the software has to offer, which may lead to new implementation projects.
Questions you'll receive as an Application Manager range from "How can I create a COVID-proof reservation system for my staff?" to "How can we best gain insight into the occupancy of our office buildings?
Nous vous offrons
Achieving success gives you a huge buzz, but we believe that it’s the journey that creates the best memories and learning moments. Outside your comfort zone is where it all happens and we celebrate these successes in a variety of ways: from handing out compliments and big team events to activities outside office hours that let our people be more than just colleagues. Examples are our annual BBQ, 6 activities per year organized by our staff association and every Friday, drinks in our own bar.
What we fill your career path with?
- Flying start in a diverse and energetic team;
- Challenging work with leading customers, both national and international;
- Meaningful training opportunities to fulfill your potential;
- A great first step to kickstart your IT career;
- Numerous benefits that encourage a healthy lifestyle, such as the Planon Challenge and a private Planon Gym!
We offer you an excellent work-life balance, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. View our terms of employment here: Benefits Netherlands.
Would you like more information before applying? Please contact Lonneke or Fehim and they will gladly bring you in contact with your potential new colleagues.
Do you see yourself as our Application Management talent? Apply now.