BI Developer: ADF/Data Lakes/PowerBI
Planon is the market leader in software that optimizes the financial performance of real estate organizations. Our software is used by commercial real estate developers, housing associations, real estate investors and governments. Given our exclusive focus on the real estate market, we have a great deal of knowledge and a clear vision of that market. All our specialists have a background in real estate, finance or IT and usually a combination of these. Software development takes place in close consultation with prospects and customers. Reasult closely follows developments and innovations in the market and translates opportunities for improvement into new products. Our customers continuously benefit from these innovations.
Within our development department, we are looking for a BI Developer:
As a BI developer, you are responsible for developing BI solutions as part of, or on top of applications on our SaaS platform. Our BI products and software applications are a professional solution to financial planning and management of real estate for owners and developers.
Tasks and responsibilities for the role of BI developer:
- Interaction with our BI consultants and business consultants on customer requirements.
- Interaction with our UX designers focused on layout and state-of-the-art user experience for BI output.
- Design conceptual and technical solutions for BI reports, pivots, and dashboards.
- Development of BI reports, pivots, and dashboards on top of multiple software products.
- Maintenance and support on existing BI output.
- Enhancing the BI architecture to cover both standard BI products as well as customer-specific BI output.
- Collaborating with the software engineers and other scrum team members on the design, development, deployment and maintenance of our combined software and BI solutions.
- Contribute to the further professionalization of our solutions.
Where would we be without a passion for software and BI development? That is why we are looking for your BI development passion and eagerness to share it with your colleagues. You are a team player, customer-oriented, and driven to make things happen, even when it is never done before. Being open and transparent are key traits we would like to see in you.
You are someone with:
- 4+ yers of relevant experience.
- A completed higher education at in the field of Business Informatics / ICT / Business IT & Management or similar.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL-Server, T-SQL, Microsoft Reporting Services, Microsoft Analysis Services and Microsoft PowerBI.
- Preferably knowledge of other BI development tooling.
- Preferably knowledge of CosmosDB, Azure, Azure DevOps and Git.
- A feeling for clean designs and UX.
- Interest in new techniques. You like to stay informed.
- A positive view on quality assurance and continuous integration.
- Analytical insight and problem-solving ability.
- Good communication skills, customer focus and accuracy.
- Good English language skills.
Nous vous offrons
Our Development team offers challenging functions that consist of interfaces with real estate, finance and IT. In short: varied work in a dynamic and inspiring working environment. We work in small teams with short communication lines.
Even though the finish may be breathtaking, we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. Outside your comfort zone is where the magic happens. How much fun is that? We celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities
and small enough to recognize your individual contribution.
You are the director of your own career.
We also think that being part of a successful team should be fun! Planon is an open, friendly place to work and we often celebrate our achievements with our colleagues through large team events and activities.
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be!
For more information, please check out: http://www.planonsoftware.com
Curious to find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be?
No agencies, please. Only personal applications will be considered.
Vous avez des questions à propos de cet emploi ?
Contact Eswar Karavadi via