We are looking for an Application Manager to join our Services Team. The job will involve both office based work in Frankfurt am Main and frequent travel to customer sites around Germany plus occasional visits to our headquarters in Nijmegen (The Netherlands).
- Guaranteeing the quality and operation of the customer's Planon application;
- Providing support for customers who have questions and are experiencing disruptions in the customer environment;
- Maintaining the existing set-up on the basis of new insights or organisational changes, maintaining authorizations, and filing activities and data in the Planon application;
- Monitoring and also implementing change management, incident management and problem management;
- Defining and generating the required management reports and other reports;
- Making and maintaining document templates and writing user instructions;
- Recording reports in the reporting system;
- Helping think through quality improvements for processes, procedures and the information supply with regard to completing reports.
We are looking for a professional team player who wants to push himself or herself and who is passionate about their career. You will possess a good blend of client facing skills & technical aptitude to analyse requirements, deploy, implement & integrate the Planon software solution in to our customers IT environments and business.
Full training in the Planon CAFM/IWMS software will be provided. Whilst knowledge and experience in FM & Real estate software – specifically CAFM or IWMS applications – would be preferable it is not a pre-requisite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English;
- Good general IT knowledge;
- Basic working knowledge of database principles;
- SQL query knowledge;
- Client facing; able to lead a workshop or training session;
- Industrious, willingness to work to deadlines;
- Team player; duty to others;
- Demonstrates stability; reliability, continuity;
- Self-reliant, confident, decisive;
- Willing to travel within Germany.
- Enhanced IT knowledge. (IT Degree level Qualification or Advanced level as a minimum);
- Familiarity with methodologies such as ITIL or similar.
Planon is where world leadership meets local empowerment, where cutting-edge innovation meets “you can still make a personal difference”. Working for Planon offers you the security of a world leader that is still small enough to care. We are big on training and development to support your career, and our extensive international roles means you can widen your career horizons without needing to move on. Most important is our supportive culture where autonomy and empowerment are encouraged, an environment where staff are supported to try out new creative ideas for themselves and the company.
Our offices are high spec, modern and relaxed to support your working day. Flexitime and homeworking are offered and a healthy work-life balance is encouraged. We offer an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package, 30 days holiday and several other interesting benefits. Come and join a team that works hard, plays hard and loves to win!
2 Screening en feedback
3 Face-to-Face interview
4 Online assesment & evaluatie
6 Welkom bij Planon!
DE VACATURE DIE JE ZOCHT NIET GEVONDEN?
Neem contact op met onze recruiters
Ontmoet een van onze recruiters en bespreek samen wat je opties zijn.
Upload jouw cv
Dien je cv in als open sollicitatie. We nemen dan contact met je op zodra we een vacature hebben die aansluit op je profiel.
Volg ons op LinkedIn
Volg ons op LinkedIn en blijf op de hoogte van onze laatste nieuwtjes, evenementen en vacatures.