Are you always interested in finding new solutions? Manage our clients by bringing a fresh perspective to our business and help our clients evolve.
Analyzing business requirements: your job
As a Business Architect, your main focus is developing solutions for our Planon ISMS Accelerator framework. How? By working together with implementation consultants or programmers to realize and implement our solutions at large international Service Providers.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
No matter whether you’re working on site with a client or remotely from our Frankfurt am Main office or at home, or internationally in countries we haven’t even visited yet, flexibility is crucial. Travel is part of the job – most days you’ll be spending at our clients’ offices, while on other days you’ll be working in the office or at home.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- analyzing business requirements and checking feasibility, keeping the Planon ISMS Accelerator framework in mind;
- providing design solutions and functional specifications in the area of Service Providers operational processes within the Planon ISMS Accelerator;
- developing solutions by working together with implementation consultants or programmers to realize and implement solutions;
- on a systems architectural level and functional level, designing integrations between the Planon ISMS Solution Platform and various other systems and platforms Service Providers use in their operational processes (e.g. HR systems, Financial systems).
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. You have a proven track record in developing software and are well skilled in consulting tasks. With your ability to influence and persuade others, you can easily handle potentially conflicting visions and interests. In addition, you know how to build strong relationships with our clients and our internal team by understanding their decision processes and advising them on optimal business cases and tactics.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT & Management or similar
- At least 10 years’ relevant work experience in designing and analyzing operation processes preferably in Service Provider business
- Technical affinity to the level to be able to understand and explain System architecture in a complex environment
- Ability to design and evaluate solutions with functional as well as technical solutions
- In-depth knowledge (minimum of 5 years) of high-level software architecture principles like ERP, CAFM, IWMS or EAM system
- Fluency in English
- All other languages will bring you higher on our shortlist of candidates
- Willing and available to travel within Europe
- Available for 36 or 40 hours per week
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits Germany
Are you able to ask the right questions to get all the essential details for optimal software configuration?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.