HR Business Partner
To accommodate our growth in the Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom and Sweden, we are searching for an HR Business Partner. We want you to handle our day-to-day HR operations for these locations. Are you ready to jump into action?
As a HR Business Partner, you will be advising our management and employees on all relevant HR topics. We truly believe our people are our most important asset – our people make magic happen. To facilitate this, you will be taking the lead in assisting our employees in developing their career paths, preventing absence and supporting the necessary administrative work-related and legal tasks.
You work closely in a team with our Pay-roll & HR administrator and will collaborate with our global HR colleagues at our headquarters. In addition, you will report to the Global HR Director.
We aim for a high standard of HR service, so we want you to proactively optimize our client-oriented image and initiate process optimization in all HR areas. You will assist management in drafting training plans and negotiate with relevant training institutes with regard to courses, content and pricing. You will be using your own HR antennae to maintain a great work atmosphere and to develop an effective retention policy.
You successfully handle our daily HR operations by:
- Advising and supporting our management team on career & performance management, employee relations, re-integration & absence prevention, and legal matters
- Being able to assess the cognitive and behavioral aspects of a new hire from the view of being the right candidate fitting the organization culture
- Advising our employees on HR topics, including career development, training, prevention, and re-integration in case of absence;
- Handling employee relations, including coordination of Workers Council topics;
- Assuring up-to-date personnel administration and payroll;
- Providing input on policies, procedures and legislation, and maintaining country-specific remuneration packages and the employee handbooks for the Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom and Sweden;
- Implementing global HR strategies, tooling and guidelines in the local areas.
For 25 years, we have had a single mission: delivering technological solutions to our customer’s business challenges by providing them with a world-class software application and expert business services to facilitate implementation. To fulfill our mission, we need you to act as a reliable employee champion. You are open, empathic and communicative – character traits that help you build trustful relationships. With your excellent advisory skills, you continue to evolve our HR.
Our ideal candidate ticks the following boxes:
- A bachelor’s degree in the field of HR
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- In-depth knowledge of general HR topics, including current legal matters related to employment in the Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom and Sweden
- Professional experience with Microsoft Office applications and HR back-office systems
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in Dutch and English
Preferably, our ideal HR specialist is also familiar with payroll and has experience with Exact, Synergy and Talentsoft software.
One who has worked earlier for an IT company as HR or understands the working of technology teams would be an added advantage.
Outside of your comfort zone is where the magic happens: we encourage you to try out new ideas and be empowered. Even though the finish may be breathtaking, we believe the journey creates the best memories. We celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You can widen your career horizon by closely collaborating with our extensive international staff, without needing to move on.
How we improve your daily life at work:
- Stimulating and challenging responsibilities
- Meaningful training that helps you fulfill your career potential
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our employees
- High-spec offices and flexible working hours
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holiday. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Netherlands benefits
Are you ready to shape the environment of a great company?
No agencies, please. Only personal applications of principles will be considered.
2 Screening en feedback
3 Face-to-Face interview
4 Online assesment & evaluatie
6 Welkom bij Planon!
DE VACATURE DIE JE ZOCHT NIET GEVONDEN?
Neem contact op met onze recruiters
Ontmoet een van onze recruiters en bespreek samen wat je opties zijn.
Upload jouw cv
Dien je cv in als open sollicitatie. We nemen dan contact met je op zodra we een vacature hebben die aansluit op je profiel.
Volg ons op LinkedIn
Volg ons op LinkedIn en blijf op de hoogte van onze laatste nieuwtjes, evenementen en vacatures.