Business Analyst / Corporate Controller
Do you want to support our Finance team and improve our internal processes? And are you looking for an international responsible position? Join our team now!
Keeping a keen eye on our financial management reporting: your job
As Business Analyst you will be part of the Global Finance department as part of Planon Headquarters and Shared Services Center who are responsible for all accounting activities of our worldwide operations. This role reports to the Global Finance Director and will reside in Nijmegen.
You are the linking pin between finance, it and the business processes. You possess a natural curiosity of searching for ways to improve the business and discover still unknown possibilities.
Apart from tasks related to management reporting and improvement of processes, you continuously analyze in- and external data sources in the search of new opportunities to improve the way we work and act. This results in easy-to-use transparent and timely business reporting (-templates), efficient processes and proper tooling and well-trained staff.
You are a successful Business Analyst by:
- Be a business partner for country operations in actuals and forecast with clear focus on both financial and business analysis of the results;
- Set up KPI reporting per business entity and for the group in total;
- Build dashboards for relevant business information;
- Analyze new trends by searching for information in public databases;
- Pro-actively come up with proposals for improvement to country operations regarding (re)design of processes and tooling;
- Implement the (re)designed processes and tooling;
- Train the staff to work according the (re)designed processes and tooling;
- Pro-actively contribute to improvement of reporting framework and tools.
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges and to stay the undisputed global market leader in Facilities Management and Real Estate software solutions – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to have an analytical view on our financial results to bring our company to the next level.
Our ideal candidate ticks the following boxes:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Economics or Business Intelligence
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position;
- You are driven, energetic, persevering and a team player;
- You possess a natural curiosity and have strong analytical skills;
- You are independent, accessible, able to communicate with stakeholders and yet have a strong personality;
- You deliver as promised by a structured quality-driven work style;
- You are services-oriented from a Shared Services Center perspective;
- As you will be responsible for some of our foreign entities, experience in an international environment is a must;
- You have a sound command of the English language (German and French are preferences);
- You have advanced knowledge of bookkeeping principles;
- Preferably you have advanced knowledge of Exact Globe or comparable bookkeeping system.
Outside your comfort zone is where the magic happens: we encourage you to try out new ideas and be empowered. Even though the finish may be breathtaking, we believe the journey creates the best memories. We celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You can widen your career horizon by closely collaborating with our extensive international staff, without needing to move on.
How we improve your daily life at work:
- Stimulating and challenging responsibilities
- Meaningful training that helps you fulfill your career potential
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our employees
- High-spec offices and flexible working hours
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holiday. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Netherlands benefits.
Are you ready to shape the environment of a great company?
No agencies, please. Only personal applications of principles will be considered.