HR Advisor – Netherlands / Nijmegen
We are the leading global real estate and facility management software provider for integrated workplace management solutions. More than 2000 organizations worldwide are using our solutions to cut costs and add value by centralizing and automating their operations.
To accommodate our growth in the Netherlands we are searching for an HR Advisor. We want you to handle our day-to-day HR tasks for the Netherlands and possible support for Belgium, United Kingdom and Sweden. Are you ready to jump into action?
As a HR Advisor, you will be handling our day-to-day HR operations and advising our management and employees on all relevant HR topics. We truly believe our people are our most important asset – our people make magic happen. To facilitate this, you will be supporting our HR Business Partner in assisting our employees in developing their career paths, preventing absence and supporting the necessary administrative work-related and legal tasks.
You work closely in a team with our HR Business Partner and Payroll & HR administrator and will collaborate with our global HR colleagues at our headquarters. In addition, you will report to the HR Business Partner.
We aim for a high standard of HR service, so we want you to proactively optimize our client-oriented image and initiate process optimization in all HR areas. You will assist management in drafting training plans and negotiate with relevant training institutes with regard to courses, content and pricing. You will be using your own HR antennae to maintain a great work atmosphere and an effective retention policy.
You successfully handle our daily HR operations by:
- Advising and supporting our management team on career & performance management, employee relations, re-integration & absence prevention, and legal matters
- Being able to assess the cognitive and behavioral aspects of a new hire from the view of being the right candidate fitting the organization culture
- Advising our employees on HR topics, including career development, training, prevention, and re-integration in case of absence including case management;
- Coordinating Learning & Development activities;
- Assuring up-to-date personnel administration (contracts, employee insurances etc.) and payroll;
- Execute monthly payroll mutations and answering employee queries related to payroll issues;
- Ensures an accurate and efficient input and maintenance of personnel and salary administrative information in the personnel administration system and various internal and external administrative systems;
- Lease car administration and support;
- Providing input on policies, procedures and legislation, and maintaining country-specific remuneration packages and the employee handbooks for the Netherlands;
For 25 years, we have had a single mission: delivering technological solutions to our customer’s business challenges by providing them with a world-class software application and expert business services to facilitate implementation. To fulfill our mission, we need you to act as a reliable employee champion. You are open, empathic and communicative – character traits that help you build trustful relationships. With your excellent advisory skills, you continue to evolve our HR.
Our ideal candidate ticks the following boxes:
- A bachelor’s degree in the field of HR
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of payroll and tax legislation
- In-depth knowledge of general HR topics, including current legal matters related to employment in the Netherlands (knowledge of Belgium, UK and Swedish legislation is a plus)
- Professional experience with Microsoft Office applications and HR back-office systems. Knowledge of Exact, Synergy and Talentsoft is a plus
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in Dutch and English
Outside of your comfort zone is where the magic happens: we encourage you to try out new ideas and be empowered. Even though the finish may be breathtaking, we believe the journey creates the best memories. We celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You can widen your career horizon by closely collaborating with our extensive international staff, without needing to move on.
How we improve your daily life at work:
- Stimulating and challenging responsibilities
- Meaningful training that helps you fulfill your career potential
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our employees
- High-spec offices and flexible working hours
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holiday. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Netherlands benefits
No agencies, please. Only personal applications of principles will be considered.