Services Director LOB Service Providers
The Planon Serviceproviders Line Of Business (LOB) is responsible for implementing our ISMS Solution at Large Multinational Service Providers in the EMEA region.
The LOB Serviceproviders acts as an organization within the Planon organization and is targeted to become the leading LOB within the group in terms of recurring revenue. The organization is set up to be Customer Centric and structured around; Sales teams that work targeted lists of leads and Account teams that are commercially and delivery responsible for a set number of named accounts.
The Services Director is a key member of the LOB management team and is responsible for the management of the Delivery organization within the various Account teams in EMEA.
Planon is looking for an independent starter who thrives in a fast, versatile environment and who can think as an entrepreneur and is very independent in his actions.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Ensure overall Quality of Services delivery of the Account teams;
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities in Steerco’s;
- Managing and report Services KPI to GM;
- Engage with Account teams in broader organizational strategic resource planning and hiring of Services staff;
- Provide direct management on HR level of Services staff, allocated to the LOB
- Work together with the Management team of the LOB to ensure the creation and implementation of the strategy designed to grow the business.
- Based on input from the Sales teams, Account teams and Market, create new Services offerings that will broaden and strengthen the relationship of Planon with the customers.
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. With your ability to influence and persuade others, you can easily handle potentially conflicting visions and interests. In addition, you know how to build strong relationships with our clients by understanding their decision processes and advising them on optimal business cases and tactics.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- 5+ years of Services Director experience or similar management experience within international IT industry;
- Knowledge of project management, eg IPMA-D/C, PMI;
- Experience of managing and reporting against KPIs and targets;
- Experience of managing staff
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- 25% to 50% travel is required;
- Experience of Facility Management Service Provider Market is preferred;
- A strong drive that thrives in a result-oriented culture;
- A true ‘team player';
- A documented track record of success;
- Education to degree level.
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Meaningful training sessions that help you to fulfill your career potential
- Many benefits that stimulate a healthy lifestyle
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Netherlands benefits.
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.