Internship Technical Business Intelligence
With over 35 years of experience, Planon is the leading global provider of innovative software, proven best practices and professional services that help building owners and occupiers, commercial service providers, and financial controllers to streamline business processes for buildings, assets, workplaces and people.
Independent market research and consulting firms have consistently rated Planon as a global leader in the market. Planon has implemented its comprehensive solutions for over 2,500 clients, supported by offices and partners around the world.
Connect the dots
The IT department is responsible for maintaining the backend infrastructure to facilitate our Planon employees in using their IT assets to be as productive as possible. A part of that backend is our Datawarehouse, this is our source for our business insights using reporting.
Your assignment will be to connect data that is available to Planon and how Planon can convert this data to valuable insights based on best practices. Create datasets to provide the right information in reporting services like Microsoft PowerBI.
You will work with all kinds of Cloud services like Microsoft Azure, Salesforce etc., all connected to Microsoft Azure Datafactory and Microsoft Azure SQL to create automated data collections.Nederland Nijmegen Students Onder 3 jaar
We are looking for an enthusiastic student who feels comfortable working with data. You also like to work with different departments to improve their processes based on the findings from their data.
You meet the following criteria:
- HBO Data Solution Development
- Strong analytical skills
- A creative mind
- Excellent Dutch and English skills, both written and verbal
- Self-reliant, confident
- Experience with Microsoft SQL
- Experience with analyzing data
- A challenging position at one of the global market leaders in Facility Management and Real Estate Software (Integrated Workplace Management Systems) with a clear ambition to be the undisputed leader in this market
- An inspiring international learning environment with exciting customers like Shell, Unilever, Philips, University of Oxford, Bayer, Siemens and many more
This internship is from September 2019 until Janauary 2020 (5 months). The compensation for an internship at Planon is €385, - gross a month on a fulltime basis.
Apply now and discover how much fun working at Planon will be!