HR Business Partner Central Europe
As a HR Business Partner for Central Europe, you will be promoting our people-oriented culture and at the same time advising our management and employees on all relevant HR topics for Central Europe which currently covers our subsidiaries in Germany and Austria with potential extension to Switzerland. We truly believe our people are our number one priority – our people make magic happen. To facilitate this, you will be taking the lead in assisting our employees in developing their career paths, maximizing their performance, preventing absence by focusing on their well-being, and supporting the necessary HR-related administrative and legal tasks.
You are part of our global HR team and work closely with our global HR colleagues at our headquarters. You also collaborate with other HR Business Partners in other countries. You will report to the General Manager of Business Area Central Europe with a dotted line to the Executive VP Human Resources
We aim for a high standard of HR service, so we want you to proactively optimize our client-oriented image and initiate process optimization in all HR areas. You will assist management in building their teams through proper onboarding as well as provide guidance in internal transitions and training plans. You will be using your own HR experience to maintain a great work atmosphere and to execute effective retention strategies.
You successfully handle our daily HR operations by:
- Advising and supporting our management team on career & performance management, employee relations, employee benefits (within corporate guidelines), re-integration & absence prevention, and HR-related legal matters;
- Being able to assess the cognitive and behavioral aspects of a new hire in terms of fitting the organization culture;
- Advising our employees on HR topics, including career development, training, retention, and re-integration in case of absence;
- Handling employee relations and building a great work atmosphere aligned with our corporate culture;
- Assuring up-to-date personnel administration, insurances administration, and payroll processing;
- Assuring smooth onboarding, internal transition and offboarding processes;
- Providing input on policies, procedures and legislation, and maintaining country-specific remuneration packages and the employee handbooks for Germany and Austria;
- Implementing global HR strategies, tooling and guidelines within the Central Europe region.
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be open, empathic and communicative – character traits that help you build trustful relationships. With your excellent advisory skills, you continue to evolve our HR.
Our ideal candidate ticks the following boxes:
- A bachelor’s degree in the field of HR;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position;
- In-depth knowledge of general HR topics, including current legal matters related to employment in the Germany and Austria;
- Professional experience with Microsoft Office applications and HR back-office systems;
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English and German.
An HR Business Partner who has worked earlier for an IT company as HR or understands the working of technology teams would be an added advantage.
Outside of your comfort zone is where the magic happens: we encourage you to try out new ideas and be empowered. Even though the finish may be breathtaking, we believe the journey creates the best memories. We celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your daily life at work:
- Stimulating and challenging responsibilities;
- Our Agile Performance Development framework, including your personal development plan and goals, support and guidance;
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy;
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients.
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits Germany
Are you ready to shape the environment of a great company?
No agencies, please. Only personal applications of principles will be considered.