Technical Solution Developer
We want to remain at the cutting edge of the innovative real estate and facility management market. Do you want to be responsible for improving customer satisfaction?
We are passionate about our software customization
We are looking for a Technical Solution Developer to join our Planon as a Platform Solution Expertise Center (PSEC). As a Technical Solution Developer, you will be part of the PSEC team together with our Dutch and Indian colleagues.
As a Technical Solution Developer you have a dynamic role where you’ll work on technical content as well as being in contact with our customers. As part of this team, you are responsible to keep the Planon product related solutions for our customers up to date and in line with the latest standards. The PSEC team is focused on improving customer satisfaction.
- Keep the Planon product related solutions for our Planon customers up-to-date with the latest standards;
- Development of new generic solutions based on the Planon platform;
- Support the Planon partners;
- Delivery of high quality and sustainable software solutions, including documentation according to specifications;
- Reach personal targets and goals;
- Follow the trends in your expertise and sharing this knowledge with your colleagues;
- Provide input on the quality and improvement of the Planon product.
Where would we be without our passion for software development? That’s why we expect you to be passionate about it too, and keen to share it with your colleagues. You are proactive - even when it is about developing something that has never been done before. Open and transparent, those are the most important qualities we want to see in you. In addition, we stand for high quality and we’d like you to combine your technical skills with a pragmatic attitude.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in (Business) Informatics or similar (highly preferred, but experience is more important);
- At least 2 years of experience as a Software Developer, preferably with Java;
- You are a team player, innovative, proactive, you have strong analytical abilities, you are customer oriented, results driven and have excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of Eclipse IDE;
- Fluent in English.
The key to success is making it fun. You can work in our spacious, smart and sustainable office building which also offers features such as a bar, a gym and a vegetable garden to promote social interaction, health and well-being.
We are large enough to provide exciting career opportunities and small enough to appreciate individual contributions. You are the director of your own career.
How do we fill in your career?
- Challenging projects with international leading customers;
- Meaningful training opportunities for fulfilling your potential;
- Participate in the development of ideas that actually add value for our customers;
- Numerous benefits that encourage a healthy lifestyle.
We offer you an excellent work-life balance, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious what it is like to work at Planon? View our specific employment conditions here.
Are you able to share your passion about coding with your team members and asking the right questions?
Apply immediately and discover what working at Planon is like.
Dear recruiters and agencies: we are not doubting your network, skills and eagerness to help, but we will fill this vacancy ourselves. If we do need help, we will reach out to you.