Manager Credit to Cash
As we are expanding our horizon and growing rapidly, the need is growing for a true people manager in our Nijmegen headquarters to guide our Credit to Cash team towards a professional, well-organized invoicing and dunning machine.
As Manager Credit to Cash, you work out of corporate finance and you oversee the performance of the Credit to Cash officers in several locations in the world. Your team currently consists of direct reports (8) and dotted reports (5). You report to the Corporate Finance Director and together with him, the Manager Accounting & Control and the Manager Administration and Support you form the operational finance management. You are the liaison and first point of contact with our Sales and Services organization. Aside from your focus on team development, you therefore also feel comfortable in effective internal stakeholder management.
Due to our exponential growth, the recent centralized approach, system and process changes this role comes with multiple challenges. You don’t necessarily have to be the expert in all, as long as you and your team of experts are able to successfully book results within agreed timeframes and according to the right priorities.
You will have the possibility to play an important role within the finance organization of a midsized multinational like Planon. This role and Planon as an employer can provide you with plenty of opportunities for your own development. Overall, an exciting journey where you will be able to grow as a finance professional.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and develop our Credit to Cash team (both straight and dotted line: not long ago this group of enthusiastic colleagues was used to working decentralized. Now they need to become a collaborative team with high, uniform standards to ensure quality and continuity;
- Manage our outstanding debt and other relevant KPI’s;
- Develop and maintain Group Policies, procedures and training programs to manage and control the Credit to Cash process;
- Develop and maintain value added reporting on the Credit to Cash process;
- Supervise all Credit to Cash related processes, like customer acceptance, contract management, project management, invoicing and dunning;
- Provide corporate support for all debtor queries;
- Manage the operational risk and compliancy of our customer portfolio;
- Drive continuous improvements regarding processes and systems;
- Oversee price adjustments and indexation process.
We need you to act as a reliable business partner. You’re a strong people manager. You’re a good communicator: you know how to build relationships, both internally and externally.
Typical to the Manager Credit to Cash is your perseverance. You know what it takes to get results and you know how to motivate yourself and your team on how to achieve those.
Our ideal candidate ticks the following boxes:
- You have a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- You have a proven track record as a manager of a similar sized team;
- You are well organized, you take ownership and you know how to prioritize and when to ask for support or decisions;
- You are enthusiastic, proactive and self-starting;
- You have excellent speaking and writing skills in English and Dutch;
- Ideally you have experience with Credit to Cash processes and/or finance processes. Obviously, a strong background in Credit to Cash is a huge advantage;
- You feel comfortable working with applications on the SalesForce platform;
- Knowledge of Dutch GAAP and/or IFRS is a pre and you know how to interpret a contract'.
We all know the finish can be breath-taking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Cooperation, co-creation and teamwork - across culture and borders, in a diverse and hybrid environment;
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance;
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy;
- Challenging projects and creating ideas that genuinely add value for our stakeholders.
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here. The salary bandwidth is between €4400 and €5500 per month, based on 40 hours per week.
Are you ready to shape the environment of a great company?
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.
Vragen over deze functie?
Neem contact op met Wouter Simons via